Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, Marty suggested I take some time this week and go up to the mountains with my trusty laptop and just write. With temperatures already over 100 degrees, I am tempted to take him up on this. But I have nowhere in particular to go. Plus, I hate the whole mask thing. Plus the cost of hotel rooms, food, gasoline and other travel-type expenditures could be used for better family adventures. 

Additionally, I have a listing coming up this week and sellers get cranky when their agent leaves town. Very cranky. But Marty's sentiment is appreciated. Maybe I will take him up on this later in the summer when the heat is unbearable.  

Anyway, for you Mama's out there, Happy Mother's day. I love you. I love your kids. I love the difference you made in their lives and in mine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment